Air Canada Travel Voucher
The Air Canada Travel Voucher was introduced on May 18, 2020 for customers who had cancelled flight tickets on or after March 1, 2020. The bonus is fully transferable, can be used multiple times and has no expiration date.
You can use an Air Canada Travel Voucher to book your next flight in aircanada.com or a package of flights and hotels to Mexico and the Caribbean only (except for group bookings) at aircanadavacations.comExternal website that may not meet accessibility guidelines..
Please contact your travel agent directly if you wish to make a reservation by this means.
Please note that once you receive your Air Canada Travel Voucher, it may take up to three business days for the value of your Air Canada Travel Voucher to be credited. You can use our handy tool on the right to check your balance at any time.
How can you use your Air Canada travel voucher? On the payment page, look for the part that says “Payment Summary” if it is booking an Air Canada flight or redeeming an Aeroplan flight. For a flight and hotel package to Mexico and the Caribbean (except for group bookings) with Air Canada Vacations, please refer to the “Payment Information” section.
For more information, please see the terms and conditions below or visit our Cancellation Options page.
Air Canada Travel Voucher Terms and Conditions (“Air Canada Travel Voucher”)
- Until the Air Canada Travel Voucher has been fully redeemed, it can be used multiple times, is fully transferable and has no expiration date.
- The Air Canada Travel Voucher can be redeemed by logging into aircanada.com, by calling Air Canada reservations at 1-888-247-2262 (if you need international or other numbers, go to aircanada.com/othernumbers), through a travel agent, from aircanadavacations.comExternal website that may not meet accessibility guidelines. or by calling Air Canada Vacations Reservations at 1-866-529-2079 for a flight and hotel package to Mexico and the Caribbean (except for group bookings). For Aeroplan flight redemptions, you can make a reservation online or call the Aeroplan Call Center at 1-800-361-5373.
- If a customer wishes to redeem an Air Canada Travel Voucher, but the currency is different, the corresponding exchange rate will be based on the Reuters currency calculatorExternal website that may not meet accessibility guidelines. the day and time the exchange is made.Due to system limitations, a maximum of two (2) forms of payment per individual booking are permitted at the time of purchase. When purchasing a seat or travel option for an existing reservation, only one (1) form of payment is accepted at the time of purchase.
- The Air Canada Travel Voucher is not accepted as a means of payment for bookings made through the Air Canada mobile app or for payment for self-service options during online check-in.
- The Air Canada Travel Voucher cannot be redeemed at any airport, including counters or self-service kiosks at airports around the world. Air Canada Travel Vouchers cannot be redeemed for the purchase of Air Canada flight cards, group travel, Air Canada Cargo products and services, or for payment of Air Canada Maple Leaf Club membership fees, or for the purchase of third-party products and services, such as duty-free shopping, Air Canada Bistro (e.g. food and beverages), hotel reservations, car rentals or travel insurance. Air Canada is not responsible for Air Canada Travel Vouchers that cannot be delivered or are not received due to incorrect delivery information, including but not limited to an incorrect or missing email address. To ensure that the delivery information entered is correct, we recommend that customers review all data provided.
- The Air Canada Travel Voucher holder acknowledges and agrees that Air Canada reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Air Canada will notify you (the Air Canada Travel Voucher holder) of any changes by posting an updated version of the Terms and Conditions on aircanada.com. It is the customer’s responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of damage, destruction, theft or misplacement of your Air Canada Travel Voucher, please contact Customer Service.